Meet our surgeons . . .
Dr. Darroch W. O. Moores, M.D.
Dr. Darroch W. O. Moores is a native of Canada who received his medical degree from Memorial University of Newfoundland. He completed his surgical internship and residency in General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery at the University of Toronto. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and is a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Moores is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and The Association for Thoracic Surgery.
Dennis John Rassias, M.D.
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Clark University (B. A. 1993)
- Ross University School of Medicine (M.D. 1998)
- Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT, General Surgery Residency (1998-2003)
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY, Cardiothoracic Residency (2003-2005)
- Board Certified in General Surgery (2004)
- Board Certified in Cardiothoracic Surgery (2006)
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, New Haven, CT, Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Fellowship (2007)
- Thoracic Oncology
- Benign and Malignant Esophageal Disease
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic and Surgical Therapies
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Lobectomy
Dr. Rassias is a diplomate of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The physicians at Albany Thoracic and Esophageal Surgeons, P. C. have dedicated themselves to providing comprehensive and compassionate surgical care to patients who have a disease process related to the chest.